Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Day 5: Collaborative Sites

 Visible Kaupapa

Today's Manaiakalani Kaupapa was about making teaching and learning visible to students. Enabling all students to navigate the education system for success by making the planning, process, outcome, assessment visible. In the term holidays, I made a technology reading page on my class site for my students with as much multi-media I could find to get them engaged. It was my proudest page because I find it really hard to create an aesthetically pleasing site to suit all my learners. I found that the kids were more engaged this term but the layout made activities and tasks hard to follow. I have really enjoyed this morning having a look at other people’s sites and how they layout their visible learning. It has been good to get some ideas on how to make it accessible to all learners, parents and other teachers following the Manaiakalani Kaupapa on learn, create and share. I'm looking forward to finding spare time to sit down and get my site organised to be engaged behavioural and cognitively. I would love to be able to add audio recordings to my site.

Here is a development of my learning during the explore and create sessions. These sessions felt very intensive and required a lot of patience and energy. I am quite tired now but happy I've learnt different ways to organise my planning and sharing with students and staff. It was also a bonus to see get access to variety of multi-texts already linked to themes.
Below you will find my planning, my digital creation and my site to follow. 
        

Here is the link to my site HC Maori Technologies

No comments:

Post a Comment